Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vogue Fashion Festival 2013

I am very excited to announce that my tickets for the Vogue Festival 2013 have just arrived! Vogue in association with the Southbank centre is running its 2nd annual festival in London this weekend (27-28th of April). The idea is that leading designers, photographers, celebrities, models and fashion editors will be giving audiences a unique insight into their lives and work through interviews, panel discussions and talks.Unfortunately, I cannot attend both days of the festival as I am out of london for most of the weekend but I have managed to get tickets for Alber Elbaz and Donatella Versace on the Sunday. I am so excited! If you are keen to go I suggest you log onto the official Vogue festival website on
http://www.vogue.co.uk/special-events/vogue-festival-2013) and see if tickets are still available. Tickets cost around £40.00 pounds each plus processing fees.If on the other hand you can't go then watch this space as I will post a review of my experience next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment