Saturday, March 30, 2013

CHANEL Paris-Bombay 2012/2013

I cannot tell you how much I loved the Chanel 2012/2013 Paris-Bombay collection. Though some people claimed that it was Karl Lagerfield's shameless way of announcing himself to the emerging Indian market it did not make any difference- the collection  was an instant classic. The beading, the beautiful embroidery, the heavily embellished jackets complete with classic Chanel tweed made for an enchanting collection. To add to all of this the jewellery was simply mesmerising. Accessories seemed to me to be inspired from mugul/rajput royals with a side of Lagerfield. Don't believe me? Check out the pictures for yourself and let me know what you think! 









2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with you...the designs are gorgeous. The traditional Indian jewellery made these designs look even more exotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Love it!!!! Thanks for reading! x

      Delete